Photobucket

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Success...


A very patience and caring man help Annabel this morning. It was very deep and painful for her but for now we have a vein. We aren't moving her as to not disrupt anything. The very nice man is going to come back around 1:00 an attempt another one in her other arm inside in case we lose this one again. They are wondering if between the tpn and this antibiotic that it is hard on her veins. They are choosing the antibiotic now which has to be given over 6 hours.
At this point she is back to how she was when admitted with not much response. I feel sure once this gets started again we will get to see that huge smile. Thank you for continued prayers.

9 comments:

Carley said...

Sweet Annabel... We are all of us praying for you and your baby. Sorry it had to be painful for her, but so good that he got a vein. So good.

Carley

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy,
I am Wendy Eaves. I am the kindergarten teacher who Annabel visits. My class and I have been wondering about her. I haven't had a chance to see Ann; therefore, I didn't know about Annabel's recent medical problems. Please know my class and I will keep her in our prayers. I will continue to check your blog for updates as well. May God be with you and your family during this holiday season. I also pray God will guide the doctors who care for Annabel and His will be done.

Jennifer said...

It's always nice to have someone that's patient and caring that's trying to find a vein.

Annie said...

Dear Cathy,
I am praying for sweet Annabel, for you and for the kind medical staff. Their kindness makes this whole situation bearable for you, I'm sure.

xxx
Barb

Tamara said...

Oh bless it! (((HUGS))) to you and that sweet girl!

Laurie in Ca. said...

Continued prayers for our sweet Annabel Cathy. Thankful for the rest she is getting now and I know that smile is right there, waiting to come out and say Hi:) Prayers of peace for you from me. Lots of Hugs too sweet friend. So glad Kenzie is getting to come see her. What a blessing for them both:)

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Yin May said...

God sent that patient and caring man. I am so glad they got a vein now.

Debbie said...

Team Annabel, (her home nurses), is having withdrawals. We're missing her sweet hugs and smiles!
Praying for her comfort, recovery and care to be quick and complete. Also praying for you Mom. You have been such an inspiration as you provide such awesome care and love for this little angel sent from God.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Debbie, Becka and Ashaunti

connie said...

Who's the very nice man? Tony or Scott?? They have some very nice IV men there, I do have to admit. Both of them hold a special place in my heart.