Just want to say quickly that Annabel was admitted Sunday to our hospital at home which we love so much. Last night she was transferred to Texas Children. She has yeast growing in her line and we are waiting for her peripheral IV line culture to see if it is in the blood in her body. We are praying just in the line. They are beginning 3 new antibiotics since arriving last night. Prayers are welcomed for Annabel and also for her mommy who was a little testy on arrival last night. Many mistakes/oversights were made and I need to take a breath and have more patience.
The best part was that she was awake on the ambulance ride to Houston and we haven't seen much of those eyes since late Saturday night. The fever this morning seems lower overall and the vomiting has decreased.
They are saying the line will come out today, but have heard that before here and we sat for 2 days with no one agreeing to pull/or not pull the line.
Thank you to everyone already for your prayers over and especially to Dr. B who was there at the hospital to admit Annabel Sunday night and to Dr. Hubbell who was there most of the day yesterday making sure all went well for her.
We will update when we have some results.