Thursday, April 15, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
These last few weeks have had their ups and downs. As the first photo shows we laid to rest Mel's brother, my brother-in-law very suddenly. But we know he is in a better place and not suffering any longer.
I seem to miss Tyler more knowing it was so hard for him to return. He knew what he was going back to and I guess that was reality over fantasy. I have been so blessed to talk with him via Skype and it makes all the difference to see their face and their emotions. He looks well and I am just praying and wishing him home.
The twins will be representing our home town in the local Festival. It is many events over a two week period. This was at a tea honoring them by our local Bar Association. As the festival comes to an end I will probably be sharing more pictures.
We spent a quiet Easter at my parents home for lunch. It was relaxing and quiet. My brother and his family wasn't able to attend so they were surely missed.
Wedding plans are still taking place for Derek and Linzy. The wedding will be held here at our home on Aug.6th.
I continue to be grateful for my children coming by and taking time with Annabel. She thrives off their interaction and can be very tired and they pop in and she comes alive. It is shear joy to see her hear them coming in and wait til they enter the room and she makes eye contact. She glows with joy.
Annabel continues to suffer with her UTI's. She will be having another small surgery for a dilation. Dr. J says he will do this and do this really big(ouch). He will also look around to make sure there hasn't been any trauma that could have caused a fistula (maybe from cathing) and also make sure she has no more reflux back up to her kidney. She has ran a low grade fever for most of the last three weeks. But it doesn't keep her down. She seems uncomfortable at night mainly. Even though the surgery in Jan. has allowed her to urinate on her own she still has such poor flow. This enable the bacteria to not be flushed out as is the norm. There is definite mention of a vesicostomy if this doesn't do the trick. I am not going there now and have total faith in Dr. J's plan of action.
I pray all of you are doing well and will have a wonderful springtime. Blessing to all of your families.