Photobucket

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Prayer request for Stellan and Kathleen



Stellan:
Today was orange day in honor of Stellan. He is 5 months old and had a very risky rare heart operation this morning. Annabel dressed for the occasion in honor of Stellan and submitted pictures to his site in support of his surgery and recovery to come. For more information go to www.mycharmingkids.net.

Kathleen:
Some of you may remember in an earlier post, we were asking for prayers for her, her family, and little girl to be born with Trisomy 18. After rounds of testing, they found her little girl to have multiple health issues. I recieved a call today that her little girl is no longer alive. Please keep this family in your prayers as they make many decisions regarding their little girl.

3 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Oh no Cathy,

I am so sorry to hear this about Kathleen and her precious baby girl. My heart is hurting for her. I will definitely be praying for them as this heartbreak sets in for them and all of the decisions that now must be made. This is so sad:( Add this to little Michael Z. passing, and little Matt passing, and Stellan still in very serious condition, just too much sadness. I am thankful Annabel is looking so healthy and love the picture. I know you are still working on her many issues Cathy, and my prayers continue for her and you. I love you.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, to see Annabel and Stellan and rejoice, then to be so sad for Kathleen. It makes one remember to appreciate every day the Lord has given us! Can't wait for your tour of duty to be over!
Love,
Lisa

Chad and Mary Kate Martin said...

Cathy ~

Thank you so much for reaching out to your circle with prayer requests for Kathleen, Baby Bethany, and the whole Hards family. You have provided something for her that most of us could not -- I truly thank you for that.

God bless you, beautiful Annabel, and your family!
Mary Kate Martin
(friend of Kathleen Hards)