Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not His Plans...

Oh well, I guess it was not in His plans and I know there is a reason. Needless to say I was very disappointed. Something has gone up in her urinalysis instead of down. We will repeat again after 6:00 p.m. then culture again in the morning. Since I had made a post that we would probably be out and home today, I just wanted to set it straight. Thank you for your continued prayers!!!


Laurie said...


I am sorry for the disappointment but perhaps better safe now than sorry later. I will be praying this all straightens out for her. How wonderful will it be if this UTI business gets cleared up once and for all. Praying for both of you girls and love you bunches.

Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

So sorry that your return home is being delayed! Hang in there, this is the home stretch! You are doing an amazing job, and Belle is going to be 100% in no time!



Kenzie said...


Love you guys... praying for her healing and you to be able to make it home very soon!


Jessica mommy to Alex/ RTS said...

Praying you come home soon.

Kathy said...

Very disappointing and yet, better to stay than have to return! That would have been very emotionally draining for you both.

Praying, praying, praying and believing for, as Laurie said,having the UTI "cleared up once and for all"!

Try and enjoy all the company and the wonderful nurses, doctors and staff!


Kathy said...

Oh, yeah, and the Room Service! and Housekeeping! :)