Photobucket

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday, Derek!

Tonight we celebrated Derek's 30th birthday! I can't believe he is 30 years old. I wanted to post a few pictures when he was a baby. What a cutie and now all grown up and a husband...God is good!

I am thankful for his mommy-in-law Cindy and David,who celebrated with a home-cooked dinner and homemade red-velvet cake for his actual birthday. His birthday was September 14th and that was the day that we called the family to the hospital after being told Annabel probably wouldn't make it. My brother also drove in from Dallas and took my family (not me) to eat a nice dinner in celebration of his 30th. All of the kids were there, his meemaw, and aunt Lera. His cousins,Shauna and James. Thank you Uncle Carl!

3 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet boy:) I know he has blessed your lives and you do the same for him. Praying daily for sweet Annabel and thankful for God's blessings on your family. Love you Cathy.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Anonymous said...

You have been blessed six times, by God's amazing grace. I am so proud to call you friend. Edie

Cindy said...

What an adorable baby!! Our family thanks the Lord for bringing Derek (and his family) into our lives. God is so good :) Cindy