Photobucket

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sweet Ashley Adams....

Please, please pray for this sweet girl and her family. She had a three organ transplant and now is rejecting her bowel. She is to turn 5 yrs. old very soon. She has a mommy and daddy who have prayed and longed for her so long and a very sweet sister and brother who can not image life without their sweet Ashley Kate! They are here from Texas but are in Omaha and have been for a few weeks. Yes, God can turn things around without a doubt! My prayers for this family is that will happen but also he will spare her of all this horrific pain she is experiencing. It breaks my heart, can't even begin to imagine the depth to which they are feeling this pain.
Her link is http://www.ashleyadamsjournal.blogspot.com
Her name is Ashley Adams...You can see many pictures of her on her blog.

3 comments:

Mrs Redboots (Annabel Smyth) said...

Oh good, I'm glad you know about Ashley Kate. Poor little girl, she is much in my thoughts and prayers just now.

Laurie in Ca. said...

I have been praying for weeks with a huge lump in my throat Cathy. I just can't imagine the heartache and sheer terror in their hearts right now. I am praying for a miracle here and peace for everyone. Love you Cathy.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Praying....