Photobucket

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Therapy, Party and Beach Week...oh my!

Going to Jillian's party...

Rainforest Cafe with my nurse and my cousins!

Loving on my nurse...

Look what I can do....

Testing the waters...

Derek taking his cousins James out on the water...



Feeling good...

Free of my pump for just a bit...

Meemaw and Grumpaw...

Molly (cousin Corey's girlfriend)...

My crazy twins sister....

The last couple weeks without school have been filled with therapy, PT, OT and speech. Somedays are good other aren't so good.
She also attended Jillians birthday party and was a little overwhelmed. She enjoyed all the kids jumping in the bounce toys. A sweet mother who was in one with her 9 month old helped me get Annabel and myself in with her pumps and lines all in tow. She wasn't too sure.
The as of yesterday we were off to Galveston for the week. We rented the home last summer and decided it was close to home and would supply a good get-away. I am lucky that Rebekah (our nurse) is spending most of the week with us. So we had lunch at Rainforest Cafe before arriving at the house.
I had been telling the nurse how much I wanted Annabel in the pool. She helped me wrap her arm very well and Annabel had a blast. It was actually time for her to have a dressing change today so it worked out well. But I want her in the pool everyday just because it is such good therapy and it brings her so much joy.

5 comments:

Penny said...

What a sweet surprise to see Annabel smiling and so happy. She certainly does like the water. It also looks like she almost likes her nurse as much as her nurse likes her! Yay! So so nice to see those sweet smiles again.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun lately! I love her giraffe print swim suit. :)

Did I ever tell you that we call my parents Meema and Bumpa? And we tease my dad and call him Grumpa when he's being grumpy?? :)

Laurie in Ca. said...

Great pictures of our sweet Annabel:) I am praying the days keep getting better and healthier for you too. Love you Cathy.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Kathy said...

Annabel truly LOVES the water! So fun to see her really big, joyful smiles!

Rebecca is wonderful for Annabel and for you, Cathy! She thinks outside of the box. I like that.
She is obviously smitten with Princess Annabel!!!
Well, who wouldn't be? It's wonderful that her nurse adores her and it's reciprocated.

Loved Annabel's Texas A&M outfit! I bet her big sisters will keep her well dressed in college attire!

Great idea to get that fabulous beach house again.
Enjoy this wonderful family time! You are so kind to take the time to post!!!

Keep those precious smiles coming, Annabel they really make our day!

Linda said...

She has a smile that melts my heart! It is wonderful to see how happy she is with her nurse! Big hugs to all of you!