Friday, March 25, 2011

Waiting transfer...

We are here in our local hospital and we are waiting to transfer. TCH dosen't have beds available. They just asked if I would go to other hospital in Houston. At this point it hasn't grown yeast but has grown a bacteria, gram negative bacilli in her line. The line has just been pullled. As with the yeast the doctor said this one isn't good to have either, thus the transfer. They have gotten her fever down a little, given Benadryl, started IV's and given first does of antibiotic. She is resting now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this, Cathy. Will be keeping Annabel in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs from Morgan and me!
Holly McCormick

Personne said...

my mom updated me - I am praying.

-carley

Kathy said...

I am so very sorry to hear that Annabel is back in the hospital.

Team Annabel has my prayers and my heart.

Jorge and Carrie said...

We are praying for you, Annabel!