Photobucket

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mallorie Rose rest in Jesus' arms...

I was awaken by a call at 4:50 a.m. this morning by Dr. B telling me that Sweet Mallorie had passed away. I had just talk to Connie today for more than an hour and they had just put her in the hospital as a precaution since it was the beginning on the weekend. So the call was so shocking.
John, Connie, Carley, Hannah, Matthew, and Jacob need our prayers. On the side of Annabel blog you can click on Mallorie name and it will take you there or just click on this link to her blog

8 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Oh no!! Cathy I am bawling ... I can't believe this news. :( May her family find peace in this awful journey.

I am so sad. :(

MY LIFE WITH BOYS! said...

I was just at their blog. I am also so shocked and sad to hear this.

Annie said...

So sad to hear this news Cathy. Wasn't it kind of Dr. B to call you. Just shows that she understands the community and what a caring one it is.

(((hugs)))

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

Cathy, Kenzie called this morning. I am so sad for them. I sure wish I would have made it to meet her but am so blessed to have been touched by her and Connie. What an amazing strong girl and family and testimony of Hope and wonder at what God can do. I will be praying.
P.S. I love seeing Annabel's smile...it just does something to me!!
Love you,
Kim

Laurie in Ca. said...

Oh I just got Connie's email and my heart is just crushed for her and the family. Mallorie and Annabel have stolen my heart and I just can't believe she is gone. She sits on Jesus' lap now in her "heavenly new body." My heart and prayers are with Connie and the family now and for a very long time. I am just so sad....

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Kathy said...

Shocked and so sad. So sorry Cathy, I know Mallorie and Connie are very special to you.

Anxious AF said...

Im so glad you are close.

The VW's said...

This news breaks my heart! I will be thinking of Connie and her family! May God show them peace, strength and grace...today and always! HUGS!!!