Photobucket

Friday, August 14, 2009

Quietly say boring...

I am going to say boring very quietly. Annabel completed the last of the antibiotics that she was on last Saturday. She seems to be stronger, gaining a little bit and much more interactive. We have been off all therapy for a couple weeks, even though we still do things at home, like her stander and sitting. School will begin for my twins on Monday and then for Annabel the following Monday. My computer is not working well so this will be a very short post. Thank you to all for the continued prayers and concerns and well wishes for Annabel.

Here's hoping that all is boring and wonderful in your life!

8 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Boring is great! I haven't blogged much either lately, for the same (good) reason. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the times you consider boring. May boring be a new way of life.

Edie

Anxious AF said...

I feel like I should whisper in this post. I hope things stay quiet and boring for you.

Kelly said...

boring can be very good ;) so glad to hear annabel is doing better.

Kathy said...

Loved what Edie said! "May boring be a new way of life." Amen!!!

So very glad to hear. Hugs and smiles to Princess Annabel!

Love you girls!!!

Kim (marygracesummons.blogspot.com) said...

so good Annabel is doing better. I will keep praying. Your twins are beautiful!! How fast does the time go....
Love you and your sweet girl!!

lost--for--words said...

Boring is definately a good thing... Keeping Annabel in my thoughts, wishing her healing and strength. I think of her, and you often. She is an amazing miracle!((hugs))

Unknown said...

I love boring, and I'm so glad that you are getting to experience that with Annabel! Always praying,
Jill and Lily
P.S. We whispered it. :)