Photobucket

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy girl and a happy momma...




Can you just see the happiness all over this girl??? She is full of it. She actually had the best night in a long time on Friday night. I guess so glad to sleep without wires, tubes and just be in her own bed. Last night was a different story. She didn't decide to go to sleep until 4:30 a.m. I know she needed to get rid of her food that she had been eating since Friday but just couldn't. Lets just say mom helped her out today and I am praying for a good night tonight. There is not really too much to say and I do believe that is good, uh no GREAT news. We will have to check with gastro in Houston as to the bowel. For whatever reason, he was not brought in on her hospital visit in Houston, just straight to the surgeon. Don't know why, but I feel like gastro should be in the loop.
UPDATE:
I do want to add a note about sweet Kathleen and her precious daughter. She did deliver he by c-section and she had already passed. I do hope we continue to pray for Kathleen and her family who are hurting deeply at this time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Annabel. Ok, I have to ask - was there a baby lax in your bag of tricks? LOL!!!! I hope there is tons of easy poop in your future, and Houston is amazed by a healed bowel!!!!
Love,
Lisa

The VW's said...

Yay for happy! She is precious! Praying that she continues to do well!

Laurie in Ca. said...

Just look at Annabel and the joy!!!:)I love these pictures Cathy.
My prayers continue for her all the time and for you too. Thank you for letting us know about Kathleen. I have been wondering and praying for her too. My heart is so sad for them.
I love you girl and hope your week is a relaxed and good one.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Cathy:

When we were teens, who would have guessed that the most exciting thinds in our days at age** would be our childrens poos. Each one is a shinging accomplishment to take personal satisfaction from.
There must be some kind of hidden message here.

Edie

Anxious AF said...

Oh I love that smile!!!! Good nights are all we ask for!

Susan and Michael said...

Cathy,
I am so proud to see that Annabel is feeling better. Still praying for you all, and I will have Kathleen in my thoughts and prayers as well.
Love,
Susan Brewer