Photobucket

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Prayers for Mallorie Rose...

Several of you know about Mallorie Rose. I received a call from Connie this morning saying she was really struggling to breathe. As a matter of fact, Connie said she was considering intubating her and I knew she was very sick. The next text I received was for prayers and that they were on the way to the ER, fever 106.2 (no typo here), and struggling to breathe. I sent out prayers to our Acts community but never got to get to my computer until tonight. I do know her fever did go down and that she was in a room with a diagnosis of pneumonia. Connie's family is such a faithful prayer warrior for her little blog babies, so please lift Mallorie Rose up in your thoughts and prayers. I don't know if Connie will have a chance to update, but the next call I get I will let you all know. Thank you in advance for you prayers.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I had no idea she was not doing well. I will be sure to pray for her and my family will also. Please keep us updated, as I know Connie and John need to concentrate on Mal.

Tamara Lemus

Anxious AF said...

I saw the title of this, and did not want to read it.....Thanks for letting us know.
I wish I was there with you Connie.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Thanks so much for letting us know Cathy. I will be praying for sweet Mallorie and for Connie and John. I can only imagine how this affects their hearts. I'll be checking for updates all day. Tell Connie I am hugging her with my heart today.

Love, Laurie

The VW's said...

I'll be praying! Thanks for letting us know.