Photobucket

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Keep those prayers a coming...


As our soldiers were making their last stop leaving the U.S. there was a group to welcome them to Maine. We recieved a link with 150 picture of the troops arriving and this group welcomed them and took photos. What a wonderful idea and I know how excited I was to receive them. So as the holidays approach pray for all the soldiers and their spirit as they are away from families and families worry about them. We love you, Tyler!

As I mentioned in the last post Dr. B so far has received positive news. Connie today went for the result from the mass that was removed a few ago. The news was not good. She does have cancer and will need chemo. Ok, I totally cannot imagine how she will do it with all that is on her plate. Yes, her faith is very strong but her responsibilites are many. I can't imagine taking care of a special Angel and going through chemo. If anyone wants to offer words of encouragment, you can click on Mallorie Rose on Annabel's sidebar.

4 comments:

Laurie in Ca. said...

God bless and keep Tyler and all of our young men. Close in my prayers Cathy. I would love to be a sister in chemo to Connie as I have been there and done that. It is doable with God's help and I am asking Him to keep her load light as she goes down this path. I am so thankful they found it now rather than later. She is too valuable to her family and all of us. Love you Cathy and praying for your heart.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

The VW's said...

I'll be praying for all of those that you mentioned! Love, Hugs and Prayers!!!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Cathy, my heart is happy reading that you got to talk to Tyler frequently. I am sure the holidays are really hard apart. ((hugs))

I'm thrilled to read that Annabel's neuro urologist is so good! I hope and pray that this is the beginning of some turn around for her.

Anonymous said...

I do not understand how this happens, but he looks like such a man in the last few pictures, where did the boy go?

This is yet another testimony of great parenting.

Edie