We are back in the hospital due to much loose stools during the night and not being able to keep her sats up on the bi-pap. The doctor wanted to make sure she didn't end up like her last hospital stay when she became so sick. She is also fairly congested which I am sure is not helping her to tolerate the bi-pap. She alarmed all night and in between I was changing diapers. I had to just hold her to help her remember to breathe.
They are suspecting c-diff, but couldn't get a good culture yet. The doctor says with her bowel being so large that the c-diff get in better control with the antibiotic but since she came off on Friday is lurks in this large area and then over grows as soon as there is no antibiotics (Fladyl). He is suspecting that she will need to be on it until her surgery that was just confirmed today for June 4th. We need to keep her well so she can have the bowel surgery. She needs the urinary procedure, waiting for 2nd opinion on May 20th and then hopefully can get this at same time as bowel.
They began two antibiotics today and I bet by tomorrow she will be sitting up in bed clapping and watching her movies.