Photobucket

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Praying for Jacob...

We would like to ask for prayers for Jacob Ryan Fahmer. His link is on the sidebar of Annabel's blog. If everyone could get on their knees and ask God to give him comfort and rest, for his body to heal and his organs to produce. He is a precious Angel who God has blessed with over 100 days. I have never met him, but have followed his story almost daily. I would also ask that God give his family the strength, peace and comfort to meet each of his needs daily. Annabel's issues seem so small in the whole picture. I am truly grateful for all who keep Annabel in their prayers but to please add this precious child to your prayer list. Thank you and I will post updates of Annabel very soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy:

Wow, I just read his site, his story really is special. Thank You for sharing. He and his family is in my prayers.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Cathy,

I've been praying for little Jacob and for Annabel too. These babies are so special and miracles, each and every one. I hope you are doing okay and getting rest when you can.

Love you, Laurie in Ca.

Baby Jacob said...

THANK YOU!!! You are such a beautiful family! Thank you for your faithful prayers! THANK YOU!

Jacob Ryan
Fahmer.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Just stopping by to let you both know that I am thinking about yinz. Hope all is well. I'll stop back to look for an update on your precious Annabel. Love and Prayers!